Finding Your Niche and Cashing in on BIG Profits
by Utilizing the Magic of Niche Marketing.
If you are like me and you are struggling to figure out how to make your internet business tremendously profitable, terms like "niche marketing" and" affiliate sales" and other internet marketing terms can get pretty confusing.
Well I can relate because I have often asked myself "What is niche marketing?" Is it a scam or a genuine key to unlocking the wealth of the internet?
You are not the only one who is eager to find out the deep dark secrets of internet success. We all need to find out if these niche marketing principles everyone is talking about are the key to that success.
It's a new century with this new marketplace. And just like in the marketplace outside of "cyberspace", to be a success, you have to know your niche. So the better we define niche marketing, the more success we will see.
We all want success. Trying to learn the new language and landscape of this new world is quite a challenge. But deep down we can feel that urgent desire to see our internet business take off and bring us big results including…
- A huge increase in traffic resulting in a much more attractive site to advertisers.
- A surge in income flow from affiliates and banner ads.
- A big jump in subscriptions to our newsletters and promotional advertisements.
- A massive increase in the number of downloads of our promotional literature.
- Off the charts sky rocketing of sales of the products on our web sites.
Finding a way to exploit niche marketing isn't just some pie in the sky problem is it? IT'S YOUR PROBLEM! How many times have you sat and watched or read about big internet success stories? You just felt that sinking feeling inside that said 'WHY NOT ME?"
And why not you? You have a terrific web site. You have a wonderful product and your services are top notch. Why can't you connect to the small audience that will love your products and become your customers? Other people do it?
WHY NOT YOU?
Once you find the secret of releasing the principles of niche marketing to power your web sales, your life will change in every way because you will have guaranteed web visitors. Your business will increase, your wealth will expand. Moreover, instead of worrying about making it day to day, you can worry about how to manage all the sales and expand to even greater success.
Perhaps the reason we are floundering is we need someone to define niche marketing for us. We need good solid examples of niche marketing to use to apply to our web sites.
Help is on the Way
It's about time we took the bull by the horns and got out there and found someone to help us know what is niche marketing. To start with, we can break down the term and make some progress. If we do that by the end we will be closer to knowing what is niche marketing and then move on to how to use it.
- We know what a "niche" is. It is a small part of something larger. In terms of marketing, it is a small part of the general population that is the group of people who would be candidates for our products. It's OUR CUSTOMERS. Well that is nice to think of niche marketing in general. But we need some solid niche marketing examples. Here are a few.
- If you sell diapers, your niche is parents of new borns, not teenagers.
- If you sell opera records, your niche is the opera music community, not Nashville.
- If you sell hammers, your niche is builders, not artists.
- If you sell canvases, your niche is artists, not builders.
- If you sell tractors, your niche is farmers, not lawyers.
- If you sell dresses, your market is woman, not men
- So that helps with our effort to find out what is niche marketing. Now part two. We know what marketing is. It is whatever we do to sell our products and communicate to our customers.
Marketing in the non-cyber world takes on a lot of shapes and sizes
- Television Advertising
- Radio Spots
- Newspaper and Magazine Ads
- Signs on busses and fences
- Direct mailing campaigns
So we are close to knowing what is niche marketing when it comes to the internet aren't we? It's good we stuck with it because this is going to pay off big time. And when we get the definition of what is niche marketing down, we will really be able to get organized to benefit from niche marketing on our web promotions and in our sales.
They always say if you understand the problem, you can come up with the solutions. So now, we at least know the nature of the problem. We can define niche marketing but we can go further than that. We know…
- What is niche marketing in general
- Some of the principles of niche marketing
- That we need to put together a solid niche marketing business plan
- The benefit of niche marketing and how it will increase our traffic and our sales
So how do we go about targeting that particular niche market on the internet that is populated with customers perfect for our web site? It's always a good idea to have five good ideas and together we should able to brainstorm at least that many.
Idea 1 - Niche Marketing Articles.
We know there are internet marketing experts out there who can help us with finding out more about what niche marketing is and how to use it to turn our sales around from our web sites. It's just a matter of finding them and doing our reading.
The good news is you are already doing that by reading this niche marketing article. From here, your curiosity will be stirred so you can explore more the world of internet marketing and find out just how easy it is to make it big using niche marketing principles as part of your strategy. You are on your way.
Google can help you and there are some solid general reference we sites such as about.com that can give us lots more instruction on the principles of niche marketing. One thing is for sure though, we will never stop learning. But that is the exciting part too.
Idea 2 - Networking
Networking is meeting people who are like us. They are trying to make it big on the internet. They have asked these same questions about what is niche marketing. They gather in internet communities on blogs and discussion boards.
That is where the action is. By talking with others, we get several great benefits:
- 1. We pick their brains about what they have learned about niche marketing principles that really work for real people. And they can pick our brains too. It doesn't hurt.
- We can find out where they are finding their libraries of wisdom filled niche marketing articles. Together we can build our favorites lists.
- We can find internet business people who are even marketing to the same niche we are and become partners. Sure, we are competitors in a sense but once we tap into the vast power of niche marketing, we can use affiliate niche marketing ideas to profit from traffic we all want to share.
Idea 3 - Brainstorming
We are doing that right now as together we are discussing and trying to figure out this powerful money making idea. But nothing gets the thinking caps on and the creative juices going like sitting down and starting to write your niche marketing business plan.
That sounds hard doesn't it? Well it isn't. You just organize your thoughts into categories. You start with general notes you might get from niche marketing articles like this one and from blogs or discussions with others with the same goals as you have. Then you put them in an outline and decide on your course of action from there. Some of the categories of your niche marketing business plan might include.
- Defining the profile of your customer base. Our slightly silly examples of niche marketing above are a start. But you do need to know more about the people who are residents of the "niche" before you market to them.
- Define the need for your product by the customers in your niche.
- Research if other products that are using niche marketing to reach your customers are meeting the need or how your product is unique.
- Discover techniques of niche marketing that will work well for you.
- Lay out a project plan for turning your niche marketing business plan into a reality.
Just the exercise of writing your niche marketing business plan will help guide how you learn more and get smarter about this exciting internet marketing idea.
Idea 4 - Find Niche Marking Gurus
The truth is, we didn’t invent this idea of niche marketing. There are plenty of experts out there than can guide our path to more success.
Just get in the flow of web rings, links and follow the path of affiliate niche marketing web surfing to find out the methods and tools that are out there to start building your plan and your arsenal of niche marketing ideas.
You can start with some of the best and the brightest of the web when it comes to unleashing the power of niche marketing. A great starting place is the Google Keyword tool. You may not have to go further than this information packed site to get your niche marketing business plan up and running fast.
Idea 5 - Get Access to a Niche Marketing Keyword Data Base.
Just as earlier, we spent some time learning what is niche marketing, we can learn a lot about how to use a keyword data base. When you spend any time on the Google keyword tool you find out how having access to a data base full of keywords that will draw your niche of customers to your site is one of the cornerstones of the principles of niche marketing.
Why is a keyword data base so important to your niche marketing business plan?
- 1. A "Keyword" is the way your customers find you on the search engines. They might enter one word, "cars" or "bricks" or "trees" or they may use a multiple word phrase such as "music lessons" or "concert tickets". The important thing is when the customers that want YOUR product use that keyword in Google or Yahoo or some other search engine, they find you.
- Keyword are always changing as your customer's needs and wants change and evolve.
- We need a way to have a fresh niche marketing keyword lists so we can focus our niche marketing business plan and always find the customers where they are today.
Now we know a lot more about what is niche marketing and how to build a powerful niche marketing program. It isn’t a one time, stagnant thing because after all, our niche, or our customer base is a living thing, always changing and we have to adapt to how to talk to them and keep supplying their needs.
We need a constant supply of niche marketing keywords and information on how to use them. That is why that web site I mentioned earlier the SEO Toolkit is the key to finding not one, not a dozen but finding HUNDREDS of niches that we can tap into to make our internet marketing program take off.
The SEO Toolkit maintains a keyword data base with over 2,470,000 keywords that you can get access to RIGHT AWAY. But more than that, they will plug you into a constant flow of niche marketing key words to use in your ongoing niche marketing program.
You Are On Your Way
A wise man once said that the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. Just today, we have taken three really important steps so our journey to an exploding internet marketing program is well underway.
- 1. The first step we have done is identified the problem we have and come up with some solid ideas for how to get our slow moving marketing program moving fast. We have defined what is niche marketing and laid the ground work for getting our plan moving quickly.
- But the important thing is you are on the way. Sometimes procrastination or just not knowing what to do can keep us from even starting. Well, that dragon is dead and your momentum is started. So that is step two, just laying down some early plans, definitions and goals for building our niche marketing business plan is a huge step towards success.
- But the third step we completed just in the last few minutes is we identified where to get some help. From researching articles about niche marketing, to finding friends and affiliate niche marketing partners, we have a plan for getting help with building our program.
But finding help from those “gurus” like the ones the SEO Tolkit may be the most important step you have taken today to get your niche marketing program underway fast. In no time, you will see the results of greater sales, more traffic and stronger affiliates for your web site. Your internet marketing profile will never look the same. And that’s a good thing.
Here is a tool you can use !