Banned from adsense: how to avoid it from happening.
Quite a few people are making a good income (side or full-time) from Adsense ADS on their blogs/websites and nobody wants to loose it. However it is almost guaranteed that when you reach a certain CTR (click-through-rate) and/or a certain income a human being (not a machine) will review your website.
I have heard that there are 3 categories for spam:
- Not Intended For Spam
- Possibly Spam
- Made to Spam
What is considered spam?
If your blogs has:
- ADS everywhere and,
- when going to another website it takes 3/4 clicks to get out or
- you have software that tries to install you are asking for trouble.
What one should do?
- Read the terms and conditions
- Work hard and do not cut corners
- Be honest, do not steal content
- Do not create sites made for Adsense
- Create killer content
- DO NOT CLICK on your ADS
- Create tools people ACTUALLY like and will use
- Do not link to or advertise illegal websites
- De-clutter your posts/pages
- Remove all pop-ups and pop-under
You have been advisedĂ‚Â
Visit my FREE NICHE MARKET FINDER